Who We Are
Giving BIGGER and giving BETTER.
We are a giving group of individuals. Our membership is open to men, women, and individuals who use other terms to self-identify.
Our current members hail from the area of Windsor all the way to Digby. Membership is open to anyone who lives in or near the Annapolis Valley area of Nova Scotia.
Some members choose to participate in teams of 2 or up to 4 people. Teams can be a great choice for business or families. Please contact us if you are interested in joining as a team.
Who Should Join
ANYBODY! We welcome folks who want to support their local charities in a big way. Our people include:
- those whose history of donating to local non-profit organizations is infrequent, unfocused, non-existent
- those who may be able to dig a little deeper in giving
- those who want their support to be part of something bigger.
We also welcome young folks who are perhaps just beginning their career, and impress upon them the importance of regular, meaningful giving to our community.
You should join us.
Since 2017, our group has donated over $125,000 to local charities. Come help us grow our #PowerOf100 impact.
How it all works
Our goal is to reach 100+ PEOPLE,
Gathering 4 TIMES per year,
For 1 HOUR,
Each GIVING $100,
CHOOSING one of three nominated charities to be our Recipient,
Who receives $10,000+.
This is the Power of 100.
- Bring together 100 (or more) giving people in Annapolis Valley who care about local community causes and who are committed to community service.
- Meet for an hour (or less!). We jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization.
- Each member donates $100 to the selected organization. Watch how the group’s commitment can turn into a $10,000+ donation.
- Do that four times a year and witness how $40,000 can improve the lives of our neighbours when placed in the hands of deserving grass-roots agencies working to serve the local community.
It’s not about us.
Our 100+ group is not a registered organization. We have no bank account, no Treasurer, no administrative expenses – and we want to keep it that way.
Your generosity. Our mission.